Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sonam Kapoor Confesses : “I Have Yet To Find My Dream Man”

On asking Sonam Kapoor to describe herself in three words she said “I am nerd, a shopaholic and an actress completely. I love acting and have always dreamt of becoming an actress. I was never into anything else.”

Having received rave reviews for her performance in Delhi – the actress is looking forward to acting with almost all the stars of Bollywood. She goes on to add “My first crush in life was Shah Rukh Khan and I was six years old. I fell in love with him when I saw Shahrukh on a motorbike in Deewana. Divya Bharati was playing the lead and I envied her, well after Shah Rukh, when I was 14 I fell in love with Leonardo Di Caprio. I had seen his film Basket Ball Diaries” she reveals.

When asked about her single status the actress smiles and says “when love happens I will definitely tell everybody, I have yet to find my dream man.” And how would you want your dream man to be like? “I want him to be good looking, intelligent and be an individualistic about his opinions” she reveals.

Ask her about her idea of a romantic evening pat comes the reply “having good food and a good conversation.” We coax her to talk more about it and she smiles and reveals, “Yes something more than that” But she further adds, “I don’t want to talk about it. I am not comfortable answering this question” she concludes. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment