Thursday, February 19, 2009

"SRK, Big B and Paresh Rawal are the busiest of all" - Jackky Bhagnani

kalkiissnedekhaposter.jpg

By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Hungama News Network

Jackky Bhagnani belongs to that young brigade of actors which is looking at making a big splash in year 2009. However, the young lad has no illusions that only youngsters would be leading the show in time to come. He understands that everyone in the industry has a space for themselves and for a youngster to make a mark; it is indeed tough competition, especially when the veterans are doing so wonderfully great.

"We talk about youth power and all, which is great. Even I love to connect with youth because frankly, I can relate to them because of our age group. However, if someone comes and tells me that it is time for veterans to make way for us young actors then I can only laugh", says Jackky who will be making his debut with Kal Kissne Dekha this April.

In his recent visit to a University in Delhi, he was asked a question on these lines by a Professor who felt that actors can only afford to have a short term career. "I don't agree with this statement because once you look around yourself, you will find that the actors who are the busiest of all are the ones who have been in the industry for long. Look at Shah Rukh Khan or Mr. Bachchan or Paresh sir. Can any of us come close to them? These are the people who have been around for decades and would continue to be there. Youngsters like us can at maximum try to find a breathing space to make our presence felt", reacts Jackky.

Meanwhile, for his musical thriller entertainer Kal Kissne Dekha, he and his leading lady Vashali Desai are going all out to ensure that they reach out to their target audience - Youth!

"I want to make a direct connect with the youth. I don't want to be looked as some superhero that audience can just see on screen or from a distance. I want to be one of them. I want to convey a message that I am a man who is representing them. I don't want to unreachable", he conveys the message loud and clear.

Well, he is certainly contactable by millions of movie buffs and net surfers who can reach out to him at the email ID kalkissnedekha@pujafilms.com

"I am open to any kind of suggestions and questions and I will make sure that each one of it is acknowledged. Whatever comes in my way, I will respect it as a compliment or a constructive. I think reaching out to people through the medium of internet is a very good tool and I want to make full use of it", signs off Jackky.

No comments:

Post a Comment