Saturday, February 28, 2009

Deepika Padukone Has Highest Regards For Ranbir Kapoor’s Parents

Deepika Padukone moves away from her Chandni Chowk To China act to do a very ‘today’ film about a contemporary relationship in Imtiaz Ali’s film with Saif Ali Khan.

“It’s a very contemporary take on relationships, the way couples feel in this day age. It’s a very unusual film. Very real. It will connect with contemporary couples. I sure did connect with it.”

Like Kareena, Deepika has decided to stay mum about her personal life. “The only time Ranbir and I have spoken is about each other is when we wanted to talk confess our love. Then they’ve been bringing us together, splitting us up…I’m very secure and happy in our relationship. ”

Sidelining all speculation about Ranbir Kapoor’s mother being disapproving of her, Deepika says, “I’ve only met her a couple of times and hardly interacted with Ranbir’s parents. I’ve the highest regard for her. Ranbir and I will get to know each other’s parents when the time is right. At the moment we’re both focused on our careers. ” Source

No comments:

Post a Comment