sienna-miller-gi-joe

It is inevitable in movies that if you have two good looking females on opposing sides, they have to have a good old cat fight at some point. G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra is keeping with tradition and we will be getting a Sienna Miller vs. Rachel Nichols “violent girl-fight”. Oh, and they’ll be wearing them leather suit while going at it.

From MTV:

Sienna said her favorite scene, however, was decidedly low-tech, depicting her evil Cobra assassin pulling hair with Joe agent “Scarlett” O’Hara. “There’s a really, really good girl fight between Rachel Nichols and myself,” she explained. “It’s like a proper, violent girl-fight scene. And we both worked so hard for the choreography and the training of it. … We both got hurt. I’m clumsy, so I slipped on a rubber bullet at one point and sprained my wrist quite badly. She ran into a flame and got burned.”

I hope we get a glimpse of this in the next trailer, whenever that will be.