Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hrithik Roshan - Getting Recognition Across The Border

The superhero Hrithik Roshan, just selected by Forbes among the half a dozen Bollywood actors who have a name in Hollywood, was delighted and surprised when he was recognized on the streets in the US while shooting for Kites.

“That was a change. It makes me feel good to see our films are crossing borders. At a bank in the US when you’re withdrawing money you are delighted to realize that the person on other end of the counter knows who you are. Or salesgirls at shops…they recognize you and go, ‘Are you?….And when you tell them, they go, ‘Wow!’ …yeah it feels good.”

“I haven’t set any goals for myself as such. I just want to keep evolving as an actor and a person. That’s the only mission in my career. If Kites takes me international, I’ll be happy.”

On the other hand Hrithik Roshan’s Kites co-star Barbara Mori came to Mumbai and went without being recognized. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment