Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hollywood : Vin Diesel talks Possible Sequels to his Hit Films

Vin Diesel sat down with Latino Review to talk about Hannibal, XXX3, Riddick and even the idea of doing a Fast and Furious 5

Vin talks about Fast and Furious going to Europe:

I think a few pictures at a time ahead. I try to work out stories in the way I approach sequels. In that, Coppola way. I try to think out the story, even before we go to shoot the film that’s at hand. So yes, I have been thinking about it. I actually brought up the idea of shooting both of the movies back to back to the President of Universal. He was like, “What? We’re just getting our feet back together.”

I will give Vin Diesel this much, the guy has ambition. You can never say any of his failures were from lack of trying but he fell out of the limelight for a reason.

The interview goes on to talk about returning to the Riddick franchise (Which Vin parallels to Lord of the Rings a lot) as well as his directorial effort while staring in the upcoming Hannibal the Conqueror.

He talks a good talk, and makes me wonder if he is just right off his rocker, fully unaware of what he is saying or if he is a lot deeper than we ever give the lovable lug credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment